// Mr Jackson… I do have some questions…
This is currently Sam Jackson’s Twitter profile picture. So…
1. Why do you look like you’re modelling a ladder for some weird IKEA commercial?
2. Have you always looked like Poindexter?
3. Does your wife let you leave the house wearing that flamingo pink blazer and cap combo? Please burn them.
4. What DIY task could you possibly be performing? That ladder goes nowhere!
5. Seriously. What the squirrel is up with that wardrobe choice. Did you get dressed in the dark again? Did you leave a pair of red under crackers in the wash with your white suit?
Drop me a line sometime if you have answers.
See Sam’s Twitter profile here
// I’m possibly the worst blogger ever*
Feast your eyes upon these bleeedin’ lovely Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol banners. Click to make them all bigger.
It’s no secret that I’ve had a love/hate relationship with Tom Cruise and even though you can’t help but feel he’s flogging a dead horse by jumping on the M:I band wagon, there’s just that little something that keeps me coming back. For all his flaws, Cruise is an extremely watchable actor. He’s a douche is real life, but then I don’t have to deal with him on a day-to-day basis. It’s win:win really. Enjoy these visual treats and then if you are feeling adventurous, check out the Simon Pegg featurette. I like Pegg, but his ascendance to the Hollywood big leagues feels wrong. give me back Spaced any day. Thank God for Jeremy Renner.
… and a cheeky Simon Pegg featurette.
*Yeah… I’ve been away, but apparently I should slack off more often. Site views are through the roof. Ace.